Saturday 30 December 2006

From the Top.

As i sit here, centimetres from my sick bed recovering from my annual manflu i am contemplating who will read this blog. I am taking my first tentative steps into online publishing and am wondering if i have the motivation to keep this up already...
I am going to write what i feel without political agenda or too much contraversy. I just want to reflect what i do day to day in the job and hope someone finds it interesting, whether they are thinking of joining the job or simply reading out of curiosity. I am going to start on New Years day when i have, hopefully, returned to work. If you like what you read then please add me to your links and we will see where this journey takes us.....
For a bit of background info on myself, i am a response PC working in a large town in the South West. I am going to try to remain anonymous and so will the town. Let's begin.....

No comments: